Gentle dentistry visits are essential to your oral health and help you reduce your risk of cavities and gum disease. Regular checkups at the Anchorage, AK, office of Dr. James Driskell offer a simple way to keep your smile strong and healthy.
Your general dentist offers the services you need
During a visit to your dentist in Anchorage, you can expect:
- A Friendly Atmosphere: Your dentist and his staff are committed to making dental visits a positive experience for you and your entire family. You'll be greeted with a smile and receive caring, compassionate treatment that will help you feel at ease.
- No Age Limits: Everyone in your family can visit your general dentist, from your toddler to your grandfather.
- A Positive Experience for Children: Visiting the dentist may be a little stressful for young children. General dentists understand that your son or daughter may be feeling a little apprehensive and take the time to make your child feel at home. The dentists will also evaluate your child's growth and development and make treatment recommendations if any issues are detected.
- A Range of Dental Services and Treatments: General dentistry practices don't just provide cleanings and fillings, although those are certainly essential services. Your dentist also treats gum disease, repairs or restores damaged teeth with dental crowns, offers dentures and bridges to replace missing teeth, saves infected or inflamed teeth with root canals, and reduces your child's risk of cavities with sealants.
- The Latest Cosmetic Treatments: Your general dentist also provides a variety of treatments that will improve your appearance. Are your teeth dull or stained? Why not take advantage of teeth whitening treatment that will lighten your smile by as much as eight shades? If a few imperfections mar your smile, applying thin dental veneers to the fronts of your teeth will keep your flaws out of sight. When missing teeth are the problem, dental implants offer a long-lasting solution.
- Convenience: If your life is hectic, visiting a general dentist is a great time saver. In fact, you can schedule a group checkup for the entire family and avoid making multiple trips to the dental office.
Maintain your healthy smile with general dentistry services and treatments. Call your Anchorage, AK, dentist, Dr. Driskell, at (907) 278-2521 to schedule your appointment.